Please revisit often as policies are subject to change.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO ATTEND WINTER GALACTIC?
WHEN DO DOORS OPEN?
WHEN DOES IT END?
ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE AT WINTER GALACTIC
Winter Galactic wants everyone to enjoy their experience! To ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. Due to heightened security, we strongly urge all guests to enter the arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
Winter Galactic is happening at
The MetLife Sports & Entertainment Complex
50 State Route 120
East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Doors open 1 hour prior to the start of Winter Galactic.
- Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Physically challenged guests requiring assistance should contact a Guest Services Representative at the gates or the ADA Manager, in advance, at (201) 935-3900.
- Wheelchairs: IZOD Center has a limited number of wheelchairs on site for events. However, these wheelchairs cannot be left with the guest during the event. Guests who require wheelchair assistance can alert the Guest services employee at the arena entry doors. (Due to the limited number of wheelchairs available on site, a slight delay may occur). IZOD Center cannot provide wheelchair service outside the arena.
- Exit/Re-entry into the IZOD Center is not permitted.
- All guests entering the Arena are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on Meadowlands property or areas adjacent to The Meadowlands Sports Complex.
Guests who attend events at the IZOD Center expect to have a good time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of the alcohol policies instituted at the IZOD Center:
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Arena.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Arena if they appear intoxicated.
- Limit of 2 alcoholic beverages per purchase.
- Alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 must provide valid proof of age.
- Guests without a valid US Driver’s License must have a valid travel visa or passport.
- Alcoholic beverage sales may be shut off at management’s discretion.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the IZOD CENTER without refund.
BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
The IZOD Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM and is closed Saturday and Sunday unless there’s an Arena event.
Box Office is located in the main lobby between Gates A and D.
Will Call/Reservations is usually windows 9-12. Follow the signs posted above the windows for ticket will call. Tickets may be picked up during regular Box Office hours or 2 hours prior to the event.
For additional information regarding events at IZOD Center, call the Event Information Hotline at (201) 935-3900.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP INFORMATION
Drop-offs and pick-ups can be made at lot 27/28.
Traffic and parking personnel will direct motorists where to park. Any vehicle wishing to remain on the Complex after making a drop-off must pay the parking fee, and park in a parking lot. These procedures are subject to change at the discretion of Sports Complex management.
Located in the Box Office Lobby on the Concourse at Gates B, C and D and in the lower lobby on the floor.
CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE
Stands are located throughout the Concourse. Concessionaire is Aramark.
For assistance, notify the nearest Event Staff Representative.
LOST AND FOUND
Located within the Safety/Security Office or call (201) 460-4343.
REST ROOMS, WATER FOUNTAINS
Located throughout the Concourse.
The Safety/Security Office is located between Gates B & C. For assistance, notify the nearest Safety/Security or Guest Services Representative or call (201) 460-4343.
GALAXY LOUNGE (AT THE WINNERS CLUB)
The Galaxy Lounge entrance is located outside the arena between Gates C and D. Only VIP Guests will have access to The Galaxy Lounge . All mixed alcoholic beverages purchased inside the Galaxy Lounge must be consumed in the Galaxy Lounge prior to entering the main arena.
Items are subject to change based on event without notice.
- Still cameras (non-professional)
- Small purses and fanny packs
- Aramark bags containing just-purchased merchandise
* Note: for certain events these items may not be permitted
- Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases, Suitcases
- Plastic bottles of any kind
- Glass Bottles, Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Video Cameras, Recording Devices
- Professional cameras and tripods (Cameras with a detachable lens of more than 2 inches)
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol Cans
- Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind
- Hanging Banners, Signs, Sticks, Poles, Balloons
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns
- Clothing containing vulgar language
- Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances
- Pepper Spray, Mace
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Hand-held radios and TV’s (fans will be asked to turn them on for inspection)
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at IZOD Center entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
The Meadowlands prides itself on providing the finest of services. If your visit did not go as planned, please speak with an Arena Supervisor or contact us to provide feedback. This will allow Arena Staff to better serve you during your next visit.
IZOD Center is a smoke free facility. Smoking is permitted at certain times in designated areas outside Gates B and D. Smoking areas are open at halftime (basketball), and at intermission (concerts, family shows). Some concerts do not allow smoking.
Tailgating is permitted provided guests tailgate in the same space occupied by their vehicle. Please be courteous to your fellow fans — open parking spaces should not be used for tailgating. Tailgating is not permitted in Parking Deck 23.
Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their use near buildings or in any area where guests or property may be damaged is strictly prohibited. Please do not discard hot coals near vehicles or in plastic waste receptacles.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the Arena entrances. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the Sports Complex after the game.
- Aramark is the official food service provider/caterer for The IZOD Center. To schedule a catered event, please contact Aramark at (201) 933-9006. Contracted and outside caterers are not permitted on IZOD Center property without the written consent of the NJSEA.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the Arena parking lots and roadways are safety hazards and are not permitted. Many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
WHILE IN YOUR SEAT
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest Guest Services or Safety/Security Representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for Guest Services Representatives to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Arena aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests with one companion only.